Our goal is to help New Zealand companies make the digital world a more inclusive place. Making more services accessible to more people will make it easier for people with access needs. Access Advisors wants to help so that disabled people can enjoy the same opportunities as everyone else.
Access Advisors is a Social Enterprise, with up to 15% of our revenue going to BLVNZ. We also work with people with disabilities to help our clients understand the real cost of digital exclusion.
- A growing need was identified in the market for accessibility services in New Zealand
- Blind and Low Vision NZ (formerly Blind Foundation) created Access Advisors in July 2017
- Became an approved supplier for the NZ Government Web Services Panel in late 2017
- At its peak Access Advisors supported four consultants and administrative staff
- Accessibility Consultant Dr Chandra Harrison purchased Access Advisors on 1 January 2020.