Access Advisors is a pan-disability accessibility solutions provider. We can assist with any and all of your access-related needs:
- employing disabled people in your workplace
- assessing the accessibility of your business environment and outputs against relevant standards, legislation, and recognised good practice
- recommending practical solutions to identified accessibility issues
- helping your business design, construct, and maintain accessible buildings, websites, or other products and services
- embedding accessibility into your organisation’s policies and processes
- training management and staff in accessibility as it relates to their jobs.
We help save you money by ensuring accessibility is built in up-front. If retrofitting is necessary, we ensure it is achieved in the most cost-effective way.
We recognise that there are many accessibility issues. An important part of our role is to coordinate with specialist organisations (our partners) to provide simple, complete solutions to your accessibility needs.