Engaging Diverse Communities and Stakeholders
Event DetailsDate: 29 November 2021 to 30 November 2021
Time: 8:30AM to 4:30PM
LocationTSB Arena, Wellington
Hosted by Access Advisors
This conference will dive into strategies, practical actions and trends organisations have integrated to authentically engage with a wide variety of communities and stakeholders across New Zealand. Featuring a diverse panel of experts, you’ll have the chance to learn from specialists, connect with case studies and share your thoughts around how our communications and engagement practise can be more inclusive.
Top reasons to attend:
- Forecast how Aotearoa’s demographics will change
- Improve partnership and collaboration with iwi
- Learn how to improve engagement over polarising issues
- Understand how to use social media to connect with different communities
- Network with industry leading experts
Register by 15 October to receive $300 off the total cost of this conference.