Upcoming Events / Trainings
Accessibility Essentials Workshop | Tech for Good NZThe world we live in is for everyone, but are we designing with that in mind? Don’t miss this introductory Accessibility workshop. When: Two sessions on Wednesday 11th March at 3:00pm-5:00pm & 6:00pm-8:00pm Where: ClearPoint Innovation Garage Cost: $25 inc GST More details and bookings: For the course outline and to book tickets for Accessibility Essentials Workshop see our page on Eventbrite.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- Creating Accessible Documents (Auckland 27/11/19) How to Create Accessible Documents in Microsoft Word
- Accessibility Champion Training – The Physical Environment (Wellington 7/5/19 and Auckland 15/5/19) This 4 hour workshop will equip your Workplace Accessibility Champions and/or H&S professionals with the practical skills and knowledge needed to audit your work environments for access barriers.
- Web Accessibility – WCAG 2.1 – General briefing (Auckland) x 2 sessions – 5/9/18 A briefing aimed at the those working in and around government. Come along to understand the impacts of web accessibility for the private sector and what’s new in WCAG 2.1.
- Accessible Document Training (Auckland 2/4/19 and Wellington 3/4/19) Join us for a 3 hour training on creating accessible documents in Microsoft Word.
- What’s hot in web accessibility (Global Accessibility Awareness Day) event (Wellington 16/5/19) Join us on Thursday, May 16 2019 and mark the eighth Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD). The purpose of GAAD is to get everyone talking, thinking and learning about digital (web, software, mobile, etc.) access/inclusion and people with different disabilities. CSUN 2019 Highlights Presentation