- This event has passed.
NZ Content Strategy Meetup: with Julius Charles Serrano
September 15 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmFree
What we’ll do
ACCESSIBILITY FOR CONTENT STRATEGISTS
This is a fun and interactive session focused on web accessibility. It will answer the most pressing questions such as what accessibility is, why you should make your content accessible, and who benefits from accessible content. You’ll also learn specific strategies to make your web content accessible to everyone.
YOU WILL GET:
– A clear understanding of what accessibility is
– A deep appreciation of the benefits of accessible content
– An introduction to the specific user groups who benefit from web accessibility
– An easy roadmap to ensure your content is accessible
– An eye-opening demonstration of accessible and inaccessible content – using real web pages