To all of our awesome customers, suppliers, panel members and event attendees, thank you so much for being part of our first year as an independent digital accessibility consultancy and for your support during what can only be described as ‘one hell of a year.’
While 2020 has been totally ‘bonkers,’ it has also been a year filled with many great moments. Among them are:
- Tech for Good workshops
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day event
- Our Webinars for Tech Week
- The IDPWD event earlier this month
- New staff joining our team
- Many hours of research with our Research Panel of people with access needs
- Many hours of training, reviews and consultation for some pretty awesome clients
- New alliances formed and old alliances reinforced with some great partner organisations
- And so much more that we’d be here until Christmas if we listed them all.
We wish you and your families all the best for this festive period and hope you have a safe, restful, and enjoyable festive season and summer break.
We look forward to 2021 as we spread not only good cheer, but also spread the word about making New Zealand more digitally inclusive.
All of our consultants will be taking a well-earned break from 23 December and we will be back to work from 11 January 2021. For any urgent queries, please email us and we will do our best to reply as soon as we can.
Meri Kirihimete and Best wishes from all the team at Access Advisors
#DigitalInclusion #FirstYearCelebrations #AwesomePeople #FestiveCheer
Dr Chandra Harrison
Ph: 0800 300 099